Accelerating P&C Insurance Sales with Digital Customer Service
The Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance industry is being dramatically transformed by digital technologies that are shifting the customer relationship back to the carriers. Beyond working through third-party agents or brokers to purchase insurance policies, more customers are going directly to insurance carriers via their website and other digital channels. Driven by the convenience of online shopping, insurance companies are now expected to provide information that helps customers learn about policies, compare options and even complete an application from virtually any connected device, 24/7.
In Glia's white paper, you will learn about:
- The impact of reducing online abandonment rates
- Digital-first versus traditional telephony approaches
- The value of leveraging the customer "digital footprint"
- Accelerating the sales process with digital engagement
- Serving insurance agents digitally in the Quote-to-Bind process