Digital Customer Service Sets Insurers Apart
Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers have faced significant pressure to overcome large increases in claims for business interruption, workers' compensation, and events cancellation insurance in the last few years. The industry has responded soundly with innovative new products including use-based auto insurance, home cyber policies, new approaches to pandemic and climate change insurance and much more. But innovation is often accompanied by an increased need to help customers adapt to change.
In Glia's white paper, you will learn about:
- The impact of digitization on the contact center
- What today's customer interactions look like
- How a truly digital customer experience can help
- Making a case for conversational AI
- Differentiating yourself in the market through your customer service